(1) Feelings: "How do you feel about...?"
(2) Specific to home: "How is this different/ similar to the activities in your neighbourhood?"
(3) Quote: "There is saying that goes 'XYZ'. Do you agree?"
The FIRST step for you to do when you see the picture is to generate the themes, so that you can prepare content for the discussion. The SECOND step is to use Q1-3 to guide your response.
Look at the picture below and craft responses according to the questions provided for you. The purpose of this activity is to let you practice idea development for Spoken Interaction. If you need help with practicing these skills verbally, I strongly recommend that you consult Mrs Hairul and myself. Please be in groups of threes when you consult us!
(1) How do you feel about the elderly woman and the man in the picture?
(2) Do you see this often in your own community?
(3) Some people say, "Caring for the aged is a lost trait of the young." Do you agree?
Pen your responses in the Comment section below!